There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Man Bear Pig!

Beware bananas killers!!!! Otherwise known as MAN BEAR PIG! It's a killer with the head of a pig the body of a man and the claws a bear. I'm not joking it's real and on the loose. If you see him please contact the athorities.
Okay so as you probably have noticed that I was joking. It was a prank that an email hacker sent out. I believed it at first.... Anyway it was like featured on SOuth Park. But I don't watch that show. Who ever created Man Bear Pig is my freaking hero. Some people are trying to tell me it's not real, but I know it is and it lives with Big Foot in Wisconsin. (shutters- ew Wisconsin) I'm thinking during Spring Break I will go on a hiking trip in search of him. Yea.... I have no idea how to camp... I'll just get a hotel and stay away from anyone from Aruba. RIP Natalie Holloway.
BUT BEWARE IF YOU DON'T BELIVE HE WILL FIND YOU!!!!!
XOXOJenni

No comments:

Post a Comment