There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, October 2, 2010

It's Really Not Illigal

Hey guys! HAPPY OCTUBRE! In case you didn't know (that's Spanish for October). I love October. The pretty leaves that when I watch they satisfy my A.D.D. (jK). Birthday parties. Scary movies on TV that I watch all the time... which really don't help with the fact that I'm afraid of the dark and ghosts. BUT BEST OF ALL TRICK-OR-TREATING! So in my old city Dubuque there was a law that you gotta be 12 or below to be able to go trick or treating. Natuarally I was shocked when I moved to a small town that there is no legal age limit. So look out peops I'ma shake you up for candy.... wow that sounds VERY perverted! So my question now is what to wears???
XOXOJenni

1 comment:

  1. THERES AN AGE LIMIT TO B ABLE TO TRICK OR TREAT ?????!!!!!

    *BRRRIIISSSAAAAA

    ReplyDelete