There was an error in this gadget

Friday, October 15, 2010

Giant Guinea Pig/ Dog/ Cat?!?

Hey Guys, 
So I just got done watching 20/20. At first was a long topic on bullying and and why they do it very interested and I am trying my best to stop internationally. But what I really want to talk about is the last section about crazy pets that people have. So it's not the pets that are crazy but the owners. But I respect them because they have so much love for the majestic animals. The first on was this 2000 lb buffalo that lived with this couple. It acts like a it has been trained for years when really the family just gave it so much love that it behaves. They let it go inside of their house and it doesn't make a mess or destroy anything! Where can I get one? 
The next animal is called a Capybara. I'm not really sure how to describe it. It's like a mix of dog cat and giant guinea pig. It's the biggest rodent in the world and really rare in America. But it's like one of the cutest animals I've ever seen. This woman keeps it as a pet. She takes it for walks and shows it to people.

Caplin Rous, The World's Most Famous Capybara. And it eats popsicles!

I don't think an animal can get any better! They are both adorable and if  had the chance I would be like the owners and take care of them,

Wants to hug them,

XOXOJenni

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=325227538657&set=a.303179253657.150991.175370938657&ref=fbx_album#!/pages/Caplin-Rous-The-Worlds-Most-Famous-Capybara/175370938657?v=wall Caplin's facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment