There was an error in this gadget

Friday, October 22, 2010

Friends!

In life it is hard to meet someone who truly likes you for who you are. But when you do you know straight away that your gonna be friends.So I have a mix of friends that I hang with everyday. There's the totally girly ones at lunch who are abso. funny! The nerdy twins who I hang with in the hallways to copy homework and discuss fashion (theirs is boring). The shy ones in choir and on the bus. And there's everyone else. It's way hard for me not to be friendly though. Yesterday my friend Sarah started calling me Jennibear, lol, because it's like gummy bears which I love. I think the only people I'm not friendly to are the ones everyone else hates. But it's hard not to, they're the ones who decided to not go with the flow and be rude to everyone else. Friends are deff. a good foundation to staying positive... unless your the reckless guys who think their bad ass when they're really not. Anyways thanks for being my friend~
Shout outs to Hannah, Mica, Kanisha, Vinny, Taylor H. and D., Sarah, and Kelli

You're my best friend Ooo, you make me live I've been wandering round But I still come back to you In rain or shine - Queen
XOXOJenni

2 comments:

  1. :).always here for you girl! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you used me mica and kelli's idear!!! :)lol

    ReplyDelete