There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Do Merpeople Read This?

Every day we make choices. Mostly without asking your self: will this mess up my life? We've been reading The Giver in English and it really got me thinking (and I don't think that much). In the book there is a community that people don't have to make very many decisions. The only decisions are if you want children, a spouse, and to follow the rules. None of which do they have a say in. Things like spouses, and kids, and even jobs are chosen for them. And if they don't follow the rules they are killed. But in all they aren't told much and don't have many choices. Life is almost perfect. If we had made the decision for a community like that how bad would that actually be? I'm still pretty ify on it. I love the fact that I can express myself and do what I want. But maybe that freedom isn't that good. There's always going to be a person who makes bad decisions and ends up taking someones life. Anyway, you were given the right as a human, or merperson if there is wifi underwater, to make decisions. God if merpeople read this it would be the greatest achievement ever! Not even Perez get that!!Please don't go mess it up. Alls I'm saying is that if you think about things before doing them the world might be a better place. And if I sound high to you right now I understand. I think I was dropped on the head as baby.
XOXOJenni

No comments:

Post a Comment