There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Stop With the MAYBE

Hey guys, and I do mean guys this time around. I need all of the guys who read this to help me out cuz I'm in a stump. So this subject played out over the week.

A 10th grader, let's call him... Paco, wanted to take me to home coming. I had never me him before. So I had a friend tell Paco all about me. We asked him to sit at our lunch table. I should have known from the start that he was a loser because he was too afraid to ask me and had my friends ask for hime right in front of my face. So like the idiot I am I said yes. The next day I asked to make sure he still wanted to go. The asshole said MAYBE! I asked my best guy friend what he meant by that. He told me"when a guy says maybe they mean no!" I was so angry. I asked him again the day after that and instead of saying anything he just walks out of the room! WHAT AN ASSHOLE!

NOTE TO ALL GUYS READING THIS: SERIOUSLY IF YOUR GONNA BE A R-TARD AND SAY THE WORD MAYBE TO A GIRL YOUR NEVER GOING TO AMOUNT TO ANYTHING AND NO WOMAN IF IS EVERY GOING TO WANT YOU!

NOT XOXO for once,
Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment