There was an error in this gadget

Monday, September 13, 2010

Hold My Meat Purse: VMA 2010

SO I'm sure most of you readers who live in America watched the VMA's on Sunday. All I can say is 'what the hell?' Definitely no where near as good as last year. Maybe it was because Beyonce wasn't there, Taylor actually forgave Kanye, Kanye was being non-drunk, or could it just be that Lady GaGa wasn't on enough? Seriously three hours wasted!

Time to call PETA! Lady GaGa's last out fit in which she was wearing for best song, Bad Romance, was made entirely of meat! Gross. So many people touched her and I can only imagine how much she smelled with the heat of the spotlights! If you know anything about fashion and read Vogue like I do, you would've already seen that outfit on Vogue's Italian issue this month. But I gotta say I love her quote when she met Cher- "I never thought I'd be asking Cher to hold my meat purse!" Gotta Love GaGa!

I was really surprised though of Best New Artist. So the nominees were Ke$ha, Justin Bieber, Jason Derulo, Nicki Minaj, and Broken Bells (who I've never heard of). And the winner was Justin Bieber. I hate that little girl. Seriously he needs to go through pubery. And I was surprised that his little eight year old fans know how to use the internet to vote. Ke$ha or Nicki should have won. I was so pissed.

Maybe next year will be better though,
XOXOJenni

No comments:

Post a Comment