There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Candy! CANDY! XD Chipmunks HUGGING

Candy- my life source. I mean who really cares that America is getting fatter each minute. All I want is a freaking bag of Skittles and then some my life becomes a real life California Gurls video! I eat almost anything that is sweet. It's not a wonder I'm so overweight but hell it's lot better than doing drugs. (Except when I crave it so much I swear I'll snort a pixie stick)

BUT IN MY OWN DEFENSE ALL OF THE SUGAR I EAT HAS NO INFLUENCE ON MY CRAZINESS! I JUST ALWAYS WANTED TO BE A CHIPMUNK (AWWWWW NOW I WANNA LOOK AT A PICTURE OF CHIPMUNK!)

I JUST WANT TO HUG THEM!

So anyway just keep on enjoying those over-sized bags of candy. Who really wants to wait for Halloween anyway?

XOXOJenni

No comments:

Post a Comment