There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Blonds Die FIRST!

As a natural blond I find it offensive when I watch horror movies. It's always a classic that the blond dies first! Why? Is it to scare us? Tell us that we are dumb. Yeah I've heard all the blond jokes before. We're not all dumb. Okay maybe I'm a few words short of a sentence and have short attention spans but I still don't like it.

I have a feeling horror movies all written and directed by brunettes and red heads. I mean really what blond would want to see a fellow partier die. Because everybody knows that blonds have more fun. And the only reason them make the plot like that is because they are jealous! I don't blame them. Who wants their hair color to be the color of shit?

What ever! Guess we're gonna have to deal with it until blue like Marge Simpson becomes a natural color...
XOXOJenni

No comments:

Post a Comment